If you're the head of your clinical study, your sites are the hands and feet. Effectively managing these touch points between your team and your subjects is critical to your success. We offer experience in managing partner sites around the globe.
Our site management services include:
- Conducting telephone interviews to determine interest, availability & expertise
- Investigator confidentiality agreement
- Conducting site qualification visits
- Evaluating sites for clinical trial participation
- Preparing Site Qualification Visit Reports
- Supporting investigator meetings
- Monitoring interim visits, including source data verification, IRB/SAE document review and CRF corrections
- Close-out visits, including final study binder review, final drug accountability and return, and review of study documentation
- Investigator contract/budget negotiation and management
- Using tools and metrics during Start Up to ensure only the best investigative sites are selected
- Continual communication and training with investigators and site staff
- Trial Master File setup and management.
And of course, ongoing trial site management.